Step 1. The link provided below is the application form for ordering your birth certificates. Fill this form out accurately for the appropriate province, and order your Birth certificate- with parent information and Registration of a Live Birth- on the application form it is under, type of certificate: “restricted photocopy”.
Step 2. Print your completed application form out, and cover letter requesting to get your BC & ROLB certificates authenticated before sending them back to you. It does not cost anything to get these documents authenticated.
Step 3. Register mail your application, cover letter, and self addressed prepaid express envelope to authentications to send back your authenticated certificates in.
Certificates application form:
Registered mailing Instructions For BC & ROLB to Official Documents
- Copy the Cover letter template for yourself to use and edit the information that is correct at your time of mailing including amounts enclosed and requests for authentication.
- Sign document with Blue Pen (First, Last name as usual)
- Attach one of the registered mail tracking stamps at the top right as shown in above example on your cover letter. You will get these registered mail stickers from the post office. Attach the other one to the receipt you get at the post office when sending. Put this in your binder for your records. Take a picture of your document or photocopy it and keep a record in your binder with a picture of the envelope.
- Send Registered Mail.
- When your documents come back, keep them in your binder (in plastic sleeves to keep them in good shape).
In this Process You Will Want to keep Copies of Everything
for your records!
Done by the light of day this:
Second day of the twelve month of:
Two-thousand and Nineteen this common era.
To: Registrar General of Vital Statistics
Nunavut Dept. of Health
Rankin Inlet, NU
RE: Authentication Request for Registration Document
I am requesting authentication of the below document(s) being ordered:
- Registration of Live Birth
- Birth Certificate
I have enclosed a self addressed prepaid envelope for the return of said authenticated certificates.
I affirm that I require this process “for business and private matters” and these document(s) will NOT be used for “fraudulent purposes.”
Please return to the address below in prepaid envelope provided:
LAST, FIRST MIDDLE
#123 123 Ave.
Vancouver, BC V3A 3V2
By: Authorized Representative: ___________________________________