What are your responsibilities to your government?
As a business and private individual, your relationship with the Government of Canada is based on contract and constructive trust. Pursuant to the charter and constitution, are you aware you are not required to enforce, join yourself to their matters?
Everything is About Contract and Offer!
Your government cannot currently operate without your consent and without you granting them collateral.
Counter-deed their offer with a Conditional Acceptance.
Included in this Conditional Acceptance Entertainment Package:
- What are your responsibilities to the government?
- What is conditional acceptance?
- Instructions on How to complete a Conditional Acceptance
- Template to create your own Conditional Acceptance
- Podcast Overview on Conditional Acceptance
Disclaimer: This program does not constitute legal advice and the user is responsible for their own due diligence and use of any of the contents or application of any information or forms coinciding with the following descriptives.