Are taxes Voluntary or not in Canada?
Join us for a 2-hour presentation and discussion around this very hot topic. Some of the areas Patrick will dive into include:
- What is the difference between income and earnings?
- Can everybody turn their income to earnings if so how can I do that?
- Is income tax voluntary or mandatory?
- If I am married and I am able to turn my income into earnings does my spouse have to do the same?
- Now that I’m learning about the difference between income and earnings can I revise my past tax returns?
- Do I still need an accountant if I claim all my income as earnings?
- If I have to have a corporation in order to be a consultant and pay for my workers compensation, corporate insurance, how can I change my income to earnings?
Who is this Program for?
- Canadians who wish to be more informed on this topic
- People from around the world who wish to open their minds to explore whether this information is possibly true in their part of the world also
WHO is Patrick?
Patrick is a man who lives at Canada, just like the rest of us but having faced his own challenges in this arena, was through necessity forced to deep dive this topic in his own life and since then has been tirelessly educating and helping other people with this subject matter and their own situations.
Private Membership Conversation Ahead
Sovereign Design is a Private Membership Association and Invites you to join our private membership conversations! By signing up for any of our conversations, you agree to becoming a member! No membership fee is required at this time, however, a small donation for our guests time is required as below.
Private Membership Discussion on Taxation in Canada
Tax Conversations Canada
LIVE Discussion, March 31st 2023 5:30pm-7:30pm PST
- One time live call x 2 hours with Sovereign By Design and Patrick the man!
Required Donation: CAD$25.00
All Rights Reserved. Participants are responsible for their own learning of this material. This information is not financial or legal advice.